Digital, integrated forecourt AI: Leighton O’Brien to launch new iHUB platform at NACS/PEI show 2021
Leighton O’Brien will be launching its new Intelligence Hub – iHUB – a single platform interface for customers to access realtime data from Leighton O’Brien’s key SaaS solutions to make informed decisions that have a positive impact on their network operations and customer experience.
iHUB enables fuel retailers to access their compliance, fuel inventory, alarm, SIR and wetstock management data on a secure, centralized platform, with predictive analytics and AI-driven automated workflows to proactively manage their forecourt operations more efficiently and profitably.
“We are super excited to be launching iHUB at the NACS/PEI show,” said Leighton O’Brien Chief Revenue Officer Angela Wisdom. “Featuring our new Inventory and Forecasting tool and enhanced Alarm Management Solution, being able to see inventory levels historically and in realtime across hundreds of sites, forecast future demand and evaluate delivery plans drives real value at scale for fuel retailers,” she said.
“iHUB also collects crucial data to ensure sites exceed environmental regulations, with tools to resolve or reduce events that can impact daily operations such as sudden loss, leaks, water events and hardware failures.”
“iHUB significantly enhances the user experience for our customers with realtime data intelligence in one place, visualisation tools and custom notifications, the highest security protocols and multiple language options,” she said.
Leighton O’Brien will also be showcasing other solutions including Compliance Plus, which provides fast, accurate, digital compliance testing for tank, lines, containment sumps and leak detectors, as well as its industry-leading fuel restoration and tank cleaning technology.
“We’re also pleased to be able to demonstrate a new ‘Dri-sump test ready’ containment sump from leading manufacturer Bravo Systems for new site installs,” Ms Wisdom said. “It makes sump containment testing (required every 3 years) quick and easy as it uses no water and creates zero waste. It’s an accepted method of sump testing as tested by EPA third party test provider Ken Wilcox Associates.
Visitors to Leighton O’Brien’s booth (#3908) can receive iHUB demonstrations including:
- Inventory & Forecasting: A cloud solution providing inventory visibility across all sites and forecasts fuel demand to schedule optimal delivery timeframes. It evaluates planned deliveries by comparing scheduled deliveries with projected future sales, avoiding runouts and retains.
- Alarm Management Solution (AMS): Cloud software featuring smart alarms and workflows to receive, prioritise and remotely resolve up to 80 per cent of ATG alarms through to closure. It removes false alarm ‘noise’, reducing maintenance costs without ignoring critical alarms that could impact site operations.
- Compliance Management: Compliance Management automates release detection results and reporting from an ATG. It escalates the compliance status when a passing result is not acquired and provides workflows to track and resolve issues, so every site can meet regulatory guidelines.
- ATG Change Management: An easy to use tool enabling users to take control of their ATG programming. It verifies critical ATG settings that can impact alarms, compliance and fuel supply and features a simple roll back function for any unauthorized changes.
- Wetstock Live: Certified analytics software for network-level management of wetstock operations including continuous leak detection, pump flow rates, meter drift, real water ingress, tank gauge calibration and fuel loss reduction.
- Statistical Inventory Reconciliation (SIR): Leighton O’Brien’s fuel loss monitoring software that is certified to detect fuel losses of 0.05 gallons per hour, maximising site compliance and reducing cost through fewer investigations.
Leighton O’Brien’s booth is #3908 in the Fuel Equipment & Services exhibit hall at NACS/PEI show on 6-8 October, McCormick Place, Chicago.
Get in touch to schedule a demo to see how iHUB can enhance and automate your forecourt operations today.
Keep up to date with our latest news by following us on LinkedIn.
- Staff spotlight series: Angela Wisdom
- Digital, integrated forecourt AI: Leighton O’Brien to launch new iHUB platform at NACS/PEI show 2021
- Leighton O’Brien strengthens strategic expertise with latest Board appointment
- Leighton O’Brien expands US SaaS sales team with key appointment
- Leighton O’Brien deepens Board expertise with appointment of Philip Fraher