Don’t miss your opportunity to schedule a meeting with us on February 25th at the virtual PetroForumfocus APAC 2021.
At PetroforumFocus APAC we will be showcasing:
Data Analytics Solutions:
Wetstock Live: Certified analytics software for remote, network-level management of Wetstock operations to reduce fuel losses by between 10% – 32%, optimise maintenance spend and enhance efficiencies for retail operations.
Alarm Management Solution (AMS): Software featuring smart alarms to remotely resolve 80% of ATG alarms & reduce maintenance costs by up to 50%
Statistical Inventory Reconciliation (SIR/SIRA): Best in market proprietary algorithms which exceed the US EPA Standards for leak detection making it easy to identify leaks, theft and out of calibration meters.
Fuel restoration & tank cleaning: Patented solution to remediate microbial growth and phase separation.
Asset integrity testing: The world’s fastest digital precision tank and line test. It is the most accurate method of leak detection, which increases site uptime, lowers leak risk and ensures a verified test every time.
Compliance Plus: a single source digital platform for all UST testing needs that combines Leighton O’Brien’s precision tank and line test, the Dri-sump containment tightness test and Vaporless line leak detector test.
Who will be running the meetings
Our Regional Director, Munir Azizullah and our Wetstock Account Manager, Hayden Noone will be available for meetings. Don’t forget to schedule your bookings in advance, or if you cannot make it, please contact us to learn more or schedule a demo.
Keep up to date with our latest news by following us on LinkedIn.
- Leighton O’Brien expands African footprint with Fueltec Zimbabwe partnership
- Leighton O’Brien & partner Universal Engineering win major UST testing project in West Africa
- Leighton O’Brien seeks to expand global fuel restoration licensed partner network in Europe
- Leighton O’Brien deepens SaaS product expertise with appointment of Clay Moore
- SPATCO and Leighton O’Brien deepen strategic partnership to support market growth in Southeast USA